Our equestrian centre is located at the heart of Le Mandement, a stunning region in the Geneva countryside surrounded by extensive vineyards. We are lucky enough to be in the perfect spot for riding enthusiasts and to own top-quality facilities for competitive riders.
Since 2010, our team has put everything in place to offer you a great location, not only for you but also for your horses or ponies. With this in mind, we've built a new covered arena, which allows riders to train whatever the weather or time of day.
Our business is built around horse riding and our love of horses. We do our utmost to treat the 70 or so animals that are accommodated in our livery yard with respect and care.
Our entire team, energetic and enthusiastic, makes La Chaumaz a friendly place with a family feel, but also a centre for training.
At Centre Hippique de La Chaumaz, in Russin, we can offer you the option of taking lessons, putting your horse or pony in livery, trekking in the Geneva countryside, as well as training.
Our facilities will provide you with everything you need, whether you ride competitively or as a hobby.
How to get to La Chaumaz
- Leave the motorway at Geneva, Vernier exit
- Follow signs for Vernier, ZIMEYSA
- At the roundabout, follow signs for Satigny
- About 3 km after Satigny, take a right turn for "La Chaumaz, Les Baillets, Malval"
- Count on 10 to 15 minutes from the motorway
- GPS address: Route des Baillets, Russin.