You'll find the perfect facilities for all your training sessions at Centre Hippique de la Chaumaz in Russin.
In equestrianism, weknow at what point it is important to have quality facilities. That's why we carry out renovation and maintenance work on a regular basis so that we can offer you excellent facilities that are pleasant to use. This means you can train for various equestrian disciplines, such as dressage and jumping, in Russin, just a few minutes from Geneva.
So, at Centre Hippique de La Chaumaz, you'll find:
- A large covered riding school 30 x 50 m, reserved for owners,
- An outdoor dressage arena 20 x 60 m, floodlit,
- A jump paddock 40 x 65 m, floodlit,
- A covered arena reserved for the school and to let the horses roam free,
- An outdoor paddock for riding lessons,
- A covered walker for 6 horses,
- A number of fields and individual fields,
- A heated clubhouse,
- A changing room and a shower,
- A grooming room as well as a covered forge,
- A solarium for horses.
Also, since our equestrian centre is situated in the middle of the Geneva countryside, you can go for lovely treks in the open air.